Anglo Scottish Championships 2022
10-12 January 2022
The British Ski Academy will again host the Anglo Scottish Championships in PILA, Italy. These races are open to competitors born 2006 to 2013. Bairns (U10/U12) will have a stubhttps://www.britskiacad.org.uk/admin/events/191#by slalom, a giant slalom and a SG (Open GS). The U14/U16s will have a Slalom, GS and Super G races, to count for national seedpoints (BASS). Prizes will be awarded for each day’s events and medals awarded to the top 3 places for girls and boys in all categories from U10 – U16 Pila is a family friendly resort with an excellent record in hosting international ski races. Accommodation in resort is limited but there is easy uplift via the City of Aosta gondola at the base of the mountain.
Anglo Scottish Champs provisional programme:
Monday 10 January 2020
U10/U12 Anglo Scottish Bairns Stubbie Slalom
U14/U16 Anglo Scottish Slalom
Tuesday 11 January
U10/U12 Anglo Scottish Giant Slalom
U14/U16 Anglo Scottish Giant Slalom
Wednesday 12 January
U14/U16 Anglo Scottish Super G
U10/12 Anglo Scottish Open GS / Super G
U16 // 2006 & 2007 U14 // 2008 & 2009 U12 // 2010 & 2011 U10 // 2012 & 2013
BASS registration compulsory for U14 and U16 racers. Contact your national snowsport organisation to register or to renew (Snowsport Scotland, England or Wales). Non-BASS Registered U10/12s - the British Snowsports Athlete’s Declaration form is included in the online booking system, otherwise these must be signed by all non-registered racers and a parent/guardian.
U10-U16 - £55 per race All 3 races for £150 The entry deadline is 1st January 2022, late entry - confirmed with race office - carries an additional fee of £50.
- Acceptance Lists and Race Bulletins will be published on GBSKI.com
- Where an event is registered for BASS points, we have not confirmed if subscription/s are up to date.
- On Start and Acceptance lists, clubs are listed as recorded on current BASS files.
- Appropriate athlete ski race/race training insurance is compulsory for all events held outside of the UK.
- Fees are non - refundable if you cancel less than 28 days before the event.
- A 3% administration fee will be payable if you cancel more than 28 days before the event.
- If the race is cancelled because of circumstances beyond the control of BSA e.g. adverse weather, change in government regulations etc. BSA will endeavour to refund as much of the entry fee as we can, after covering fixed costs and expenses.
|10 January 2022||U10 All 3 Races (SL GS & SG)||50||£150.00|
|10 January 2022||U10 Stubbie Slalom||50||£55.00|
|10 January 2022||U12 All 3 Races (SL, GS & SG)||50||£150.00|
|10 January 2022||U12 Stubbie Slalom||50||£55.00|
|10 January 2022||U14/U16 All 3 Races (SL, GS & SG)||100||£150.00|
|10 January 2022||U14/U16 Slalom||50||£55.00|
|11 January 2022||U10 Giant Slalom||50||£55.00|
|11 January 2022||U12 Giant Slalom||50||£55.00|
|11 January 2022||U14/U16 Giant Slalom||50||£55.00|
|12 January 2022||U10 Super-G||50||£55.00|
|12 January 2022||U12 Super-G||50||£55.00|
|12 January 2022||U14/U16 Super-G||50||£55.00|
Search for a racer using their name or BASS registration number, or use the button below to add a non-BASS registered racer.