Lowlands Championships 22nd - 27th September
We have arranged a training programme from Tuesday 22nd September until Friday 25th September and race support for the races on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th September at Landgraaf in Holland.
Given the uncertainty around restrictions that may be placed on travel arrangements as a result of coronavirus, we will be announcing the options once we are sure of the most suitable and safest way to travel.
Please contact Tracy on 01473 601222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
***N.B. Fees for residential, live-out or race support options do not include race entry and you must do this yourself (see Race Invitation Bulletin published on GBSKI.com for more information and entry deadlines).The races were massively oversubscribed last year and so please make sure that you enter as soon as possible. ***
If you haven't already done so, you will also need to complete and submit a registration form before we can commit to accepting your request to join the camp. Should your application be unsuccessful, all monies paid will be refunded.
Registration Form Link:
Reservation and Cancellation Terms and Conditions for Lowlands Camp:
- Upon submission of £100 deposit and a completed registration form, a reservation will be made for your child at the Lowlands Camp. Once these have been received confirmation of acceptance onto the camp will be sent to you . Submission of a deposit and/or registration form is not confirmation of acceptance onto the camp.
- Because of the current uncertainty around travel and event restrictions, full payment for the camp will be required 6 weeks before the camp unless government guidance (either in Europe or the UK) still advises against all but essential international travel. This does not apply to the potential for quarantine arrangements upon arrival or return; payment will still be required to secure your child's place on the camp regardless of whether a two week quarantine will be required upon arrival in Holland or return to the UK.
- If we cancel the camp more than 6 weeks before the start date, your deposit will be fully refunded.
- The British Ski Academy will not be liable for fees, costs, losses or charges, outside of the camp fee, that you may incur as a result of cancellation.
- Every effort will be made to give as much notice as possible if we need to cancel the camp but this is not always within our control and so we cannot be held responsible for late notice.
- Information regarding the event will be sent to the email address provided on sign-up. Please make sure that this is correct as The British Ski Academy cannot be held responsible if information is not received because of an incorrect email address.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, notice must be emailed to The British Ski Academy administration email address : email@example.com .
- No refunds will be given if you cancel 42 days or less before the event. We strongly advise that you have adequate insurance cover.
- Cancellations made more than 42 days before the event will receive a refund equivalent to the full deposit minus 3% administration charge.
22 September 2020
Lowlands Championships , Residential 22nd - 27th September